Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The five original members of The Beach Boys were, Mike Love, Brian Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Carl Wilson and who?
2. How much money did each member of The Beach Boys make from their first single "Surfin"?
3. In what year did the group release their mega-hit "Good Vibrations"?
4. Brian Wilson is the youngest Wilson brother.
5. The album, "Little Deuce Coupe", was a big seller for The Beach Boys. It was on the charts for 46 weeks, and got as high as #4 in the USA. What year was this album released?
6. Which member of the band didn't usually play an instrument?
7. In what Southern California town did the Beach Boys grow up?
8. What Beach Boy song, written by Brian Wilson, did Paul McCartney refer to as "the most beautiful song ever written"?
9. Dennis Wilson died in December of 1983. How did Dennis die?
10. Which one of these huge Beach Boy hits did Brian Wilson have nothing to do with?
11. Carl Wilson was the second member of the band to pass away. What year did Carl die?
12. After Carl died, The Beach Boys took a few months off. When they began touring again, who had replaced Carl?
13. In 1981, Carl Wilson left the group to embark on a solo career.
14. Where was Al Jardine born?
15. What was the title of Brian Wilson's autobiography?
Source: Author clownhead427
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.