Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1982, which song became the Thompson Twins' first entry on the United States Billboard Dance Club Songs chart?
2. As a trio, the Thompson Twins had their first top forty hit on the United States Billboard Hot 100 in 1983. The song was about some simple conversations held in a romantic relationships. What was the name of this song?
3. Which 1983 Thompson Twins' song was about a romantic relationship where the two partner had different desires about the relationship?
4. Which 1984 Thompson Twins' song was written after a heated exchange between two group members who were romantically involved at the time?
5. Which 1984 Thompson Twins' song compares being in love to a medical condition where true love is the only cure for loneliness?
6. The Thompson Twins performed at the 1985 "Live Aid" event with which American singer?
7. Which Thompson Twins' song had different versions released in the United Kingdom and the United States?
8. Released in 1985, what was the final hit single recorded by the Thompson Twins as a trio?
9. In 1987, the Thompson Twins released the album "Close to the Bone" as a duo. What was the name of the only hit single from that album?
10. In 1989, the Thompson Twins released the dance hit single "Sugar Daddy". Which Blondie singer sang with the Thompson Twins on this single?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.