Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The group Wham! released their debut album in 1983. What was the name of this album?
2. On May 14, 1984, Wham! released one of their signature songs. The song lyrics mentioned the word "jitterbug" frequently. The music featured George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley dancing and wearing T-shirts featuring the phrase "CHOOSE LIFE". The song became a number one hit in eight different countries. What was the name of this song?
3. On December 10, 1984, Wham! first released which Christmas-themed song?
4. In 1984, Wham! released a song about a man trying to cope with the excessive material demands of his female partner. What was the name of this song?
5. The Wham! 1984 album "Make It Big" featured a single titled "Careless Whisper". In the United States, who was billed as the performer of this single?
6. Wham! released the single "Freedom" from their 1984 album "Make It Big". The music video consisted of the duo's activities for their concert in which city?
7. On July 13, 1985, the members of Wham! performed together at which concert?
8. After touring for much of 1985, Wham! went back to the studio to record which single?
9. In 1986, Wham released their third studio album titled "Music from the Edge of Heaven". What were the names of the two singles released from this album?
10. On June 28, 1986, Wham! played a farewell concert at which venue?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.