Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song contains these lyrics: "Here's to us, one more toast, and then we'll pay the bill"?
2. What song was on the B side to "One of Us"?
3. What song has a military drum background and contains the following lyrics: "What's that sound, what's that dreadful rumble, won't somebody tell me what I hear"?
4. What song contains these lyrics: "Each time when he speaks his mind, she pats his head and says that's all very fine"?
5. Frida sings the lead vocals on "Like an Angel Passing Through My Room".
6. What song contains the following lyrics: "I saw myself as a concealed attraction, I felt you kept me away from the heat and the action"?
7. What theatrical song contains these words: "And in the dead of night, I find myself a blind man in some ancient valley"?
8. What kind of voice did Alice Whiting have in "Two for the Price of One"?
9. What song contains the following lyrics: "There's that odd melancholy feeling, and a sense of guilt I can't deny"?
10. What year was "The Visitors" first released?
Source: Author karvee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.