Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. She's "young and sweet, only seventeen" in this quintessential ABBA song. Who is she and what is the name of this song?
2. This upbeat ABBA song starts with the lyrics:
"I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad?"
What song is this?
3. Lyrics leading to the chorus of this song are "Yes I'm down and feeling blue
And I don't know what to do, oh-oh"
What Eurovision Song Contest entry is this?
4. "My, my
At ________, Napoleon did surrender
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way"
Giving us the name of this ABBA song, where did Napoleon surrender?
5. This ABBA song and name of a musical featuring their music contains these lyrics:
"I've been angry and sad about things that you do
I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through"
Which song is this?
6. "One of these days
Gonna tell him I dream of him every night
One of these days
Gonna show him I care"
These are lyrics from which ABBA song from their album "Arrival"?
7. "You'll think you're in paradise
And one day you'll find out he wears a disguise"
This song is a warning about a playboy. What song is it?
8. Popularly listened to annually, what ABBA song contains the lines "May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbour is a friend"?
9. Which ABBA song has these lines:
"I'd heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine
Oh, you make me dizzy"
10. This ABBA song starts with the lines "If you change your mind
I'm the first in line"
What song from "ABBA: The Album" is this?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.