Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What role did Rutger Gunnarsson play in ABBA?
2. What river is mentioned in the song "Fernando"?
3. All of the members of ABBA were born in Sweden.
4. Finish the line from "Does Your Mother Know?" "Does your mother know that you're ..."
5. Which of these ABBA songs is the odd one out? (Think 'words')
6. Who came up with the name "ABBA"?
7. "Alice has been there, she said it was fun..." Where?
8. More ABBA geography. Where does the song "Our Last Summer" take place?
9. What was the last single released by ABBA as a group in 1982?
10. Finish the song title: "Another Town, Another ..."
11. Many people know that ABBA became famous when they won the Eurovision song contest in 1974 with "Waterloo". But this was not the first entry of the four, in the contest. Which song was, in 1973? (They did not qualify)
12. Put on your thinking caps for this one. Which ABBA song contains the Latin phrase "sub luna saltamus"?
13. What was the first "true" ABBA single, released in 1972?
14. What was ABBA's biggest-selling single ever and also their only US Number 1?
15. What was the only ABBA song not recorded in Sweden?
16. Which ABBA song premiered at an all-star UNICEF gala in New York City in January, 1979?
17. Who, according to ABBA, is "just like Cinderella"?
18. Which ABBA song did Bjorn say was inspired by the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"?
19. Which ABBA album was originally going to be called "Piccadilly Circus"?
20. This song, released on "The Visitors" in 1981, was written about the breakup of Benny and Frida.
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.