Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This man was huge! Not only was he 6'4" (193cm), but he was heavy, weighing 640 lbs (290 kg). The name on his birth certificate is William Dee Calhoun, but what was his professional nickname?
2. These four tall men were all leaders of their respective countries, but which one was born first?
3. There are quite a few actors that have hit the 6'4" mark. Which one of these regularly communicated with the 'Big Giant Head'?
4. Which of these lanky sportsmen's sports involves balls?
5. The very tall Peter Garrett was voted in as the Member of Parliament in the Australian Labor government in 2004, but prior to his parliamentary career he was the lead singer of which politically-oriented Australian rock band?
6. This 6'4" actor was involved in an equestrian accident in 1995, with disastrous results. He spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair, dying in 2004. Who was this super actor?
7. This historical figure was also a tall dude. He was born in what is now Belgium in 742, and his parents were Pepin the Short and Bertrada of Laon. Who was the man, who became the first Holy Roman Emperor?
8. This tall sportsman was born in Canada but represented Great Britain on the world stage. What sport did Greg Rusedski play?
9. Tony Hadley was vocalist for which British new-wave band of the 1980s? Their biggest hits were 'True' and 'Gold', both released in 1983.
10. Which Irish actor started his working life as a forklift operator for Guinness brewery? He also trained as a teacher before turning to acting, and his mother-in-law is legendary English actress, Vanessa Redgrave.
Source: Author ozzz2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.