Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the musician, known as "The Man in Black", who sang the lyric "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die"?
2. You can stay under the big top while you answer this. Which American showman has his biography told in a musical that includes the song "Black and White"?
3. Shirley Temple Black may be best known as a movie star, but she also held several government posts. To which country did she NOT serve as US Ambassador?
4. In the animated film, "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies," ST:TNG alum Levar Burton provided a single line of dialogue for this DC Comics character who can generate and amplify electricity. Who is he?
5. In which classic science fiction television show did William Marshall, who starred as "Blackula" in the 1972 film of the same name, also gave a memorable performance as Dr. Richard Daystrom?
6. Which automobile executive supposedly said "Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black"?
7. "Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise."
Which member of the Beatles wrote and performed the song "Blackbird"?
8. What was the real name of Blackbeard the Pirate?
9. Who wrote the novel "Black Beauty," a protest against cruelty to horses?
10. In 2006, Amy Winehouse released the album "Back to Black." Don't be caught sleeping: Which song was not found on that album?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.