Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is a position in the F & B department?
2. What is meant by 'Back of House' in a hotel operation?
3. Which of the following is usually NOT part of the job description for a Front Desk Attendant?
4. One of the following statements is a popular guide to hiring staff in the hospitality industry. Which is it?
5. Like other industries, hospitality has its own jargon. Of the positions listed, which is known as a 'Uniformed Position'?
6. What is NOT an important trait when hiring housekeepers?
7. Who is in charge of most medium sized hotels when the other managers have gone home for the day?
8. Which of these should hotel employees never do?
9. Most line level hospitality jobs are:
10. A summer job waiting tables can:
Source: Author sir67
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.