Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which country, known for its love of coffee, does the term "barista" originate?
2. If you wanted to go to school to become a barista, which of the following is a real place you could enroll at?
3. What is the name of this type of coffee maker, popular in both Europe and Latin America?
4. What is the name of this piece of equipment, which is often used when engaging in a practice known as coffee cupping?
5. What is the term for the art of making designs on the top of a cup of steamed milk and espresso?
6. Any quality barista could tell you that the glass in this picture is designed for which of the following types of coffee?
7. Most baristas could tell you that Ca phe da is the traditional coffee drink of which of the following countries, as well as make you one?
8. Any high quality barista would be happy to tell you that The World Barista Championship originated in which of the following countries?
9. A barista should be able to tell you that arabica, canephora, and liberica are all varieties of which of the following?
10. There are many types of cups and glasses a barista might use. What is the proper term for these porcelain cups which sit in small metal holders?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.