Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Dagnabbit!" drawled Deputygary. "First our pub has no beer and now this!" He sensed something evil was astir, even though the investigation had just begun.
"Whut in tarnation?" exclaimed Lieutenant Leelee. "The town vintner has no ____."
2. Lieutenant Leelee started taking notes as they walked up the street to another crime scene.
"Well, that just dills my pickle!" declared Deputygary as he scratched his goatee. "Arcane's Tack shop has no ____."
3. "These thieves are dumber than stumps," bragged Deputygary as he dusted some fingerprints. "Look at all the evidence they left behind".
"And lookit all the stuff they took," added Lieutenant Leelee. "This chandler's shop has no ____."
4. The duo continued to follow their trail of clues. "Well butter my biscuit!" stammered Deputygary. "Take a look at this lieutenant!"
Lieutenant Leelee peered in the window to discover that Paul's Pâtisserie had no ____.
5. The deputy and lieutenant mounted their horses and trotted over to the other side of town. "Whoa! My horse is acting crazier than a sprayed roach!" gasped Lieutenant Leelee.
"That's because he's reacting to this!" asserted Deputygary as he pointed to Mikey's, now mangled, Menagerie. "They ain't playing possum lieutenant, they're gone! The menagerie has no ____."
6. Thoroughly shocked to the core, the duo continued with their investigation. "No, this can't be!" wailed Lieutenant Leelee. "You're lying like a no-legged dog, deputy!"
"I'm afraid not," stated Deputygary solemnly. "Honeybee's Confectionery is bereft of all ____."
7. "This is too much pumpkin for a nickel," muttered Deputygary as he filled up his second book with notes.
"You're just plumb tuckered out deputy," reckoned Lieutenant Leelee. "C'mon! We've got work to do. Look, Albert's Apothecary has no ____."
8. "All this investigatin' is makin' me hungrier than a spring bear," grumbled Lieutenant Leelee. "Let's take a break."
"We can't stop here," replied Deputygary. "Looks like Jimbob's Noshery has no ____."
9. It was a day without coffee and donuts, but that didn't hinder Deputygary and Lieutenant Leelee's progress. They arrived at Houston's Ironmongery next.
"In all my born days I ain't seen nothin' like this," blurted Deputygary. "There ain't a stitch of ____ in this place."
10. "I do believe this is the last crime scene deputy," surmised Lieutenant Leelee.
"Let's hope so lieutenant," sighed Deputygary. "I feel like I was rode hard and put away wet. And now, them thieves have stolen all the ____ from the Millinery."
Source: Author Squisher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.