Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The seventies started with the loss of arguably the best guitar player ever: Jimi Hendrix in September 1970. Which other legendary artist passed away one month later?
2. Which jazz musician died in 1971?
3. Which former US President died in 1972?
4. Bruce Lee died in strange circumstances in 1973. Which two cultural figures passed away in that same year?
5. In 1974 Charles Lindbergh died. He was the first to fly across the Atlantic. When did he achieve this?
6. 1975 marked the death of some well known international leaders. Which of these did NOT die in 1975?
7. Mao Zedong died in 1976. His widow was trialled after his death and sentenced to death. The death sentence was later changed to life in prison. Jiang Qing committed suicide. When did this happen?
8. The 'King', Elvis Presley, died in 1977. Which of these four also died in 1977?
9. Sex, drugs and rock and roll! 1978 was the end for Keith Moon. Which band can be linked to Keith Moon?
10. Nelson Rockefeller, Sid Vicious and John Wayne are just a few of the legendary people who died in 1979. Which legendary animal died in 1979 as well?
Source: Author Angelo80
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.