Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Adam Arkin played Dr. Aaron Shutt on the tv medical drama 'Chicago Hope'. What kind of doctor was Shutt?
2. Adam Cartwright was the eldest son of rancher Ben Cartwright on tv's western show 'Bonanza'. Which actor played Adam?
3. On the tv series 'Little House on the Prairie', the character of Mary Ingalls grows up and marries a man named Adam Kendall. Adam, like Mary, is blind. What eventually restores his sight?
4. Adam Graves, is a professional hockey player who was born in Toronto, Ontario. He currently (2002) plays for the San Jose Sharks. What is his team number?
5. Remember the tv comedy series the 'Love Boat'? Bernie Koppell plays the ship's amourous doctor, Adam Bricker. Which of the following tv shows did Koppell NOT appear in?
6. Actor, writer, musician and comedian Adam Sandler's claim to fame was as a cast member of 'Saturday Night Live'. Which movie did he NOT appear in?
7. Adam, of the Bible, had the distinction of being the first man on earth, and was created by God. He was also the father of the first murderer when one of his sons killed his brother. Who was this killer?
8. Steven Hill played D.A. Adam Schiff on the hit tv drama, 'Law and Order'. Schiff's character is Jewish, he is married and has a son. What is his son's name?
9. In the tv comedy series 'Bewitched', Darrin and Samantha had a son. Samantha's father was incensed when they wanted to name the baby after Darrin's father. What was the named they planned to name him before they all agreed on Adam?
10. John Walsh, who hosted TV's 'America's Most Wanted', had his son Adam abducted from a Florida mall in 1981. His son was found murdered two weeks later. How old was Adam?
Source: Author ballykissangel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.