Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. English politician; succeeded Sir Winston Churchill as Prime Minister
2. American musician; Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. English sculptor; created Angel of the North statue in Gateshead, near Newcastle
4. French footballer; Lyon, Manchester United
5. English photographer; married Princess Margaret; 1st Earl of Snowdon
6. Egyptian monk; known as 'Father of all Monks'; patron saint of skin diseases
7. English director and playwright; 'Truly, Madly, Deeply', 'The Talented Mr Ripley'
8. English writer and illustrator; 'Gorilla', 'Willy the Wimp'
9. Welsh actor; 'The Remains of the Day', 'Silence of the Lambs'
10. American politician; resigned over 'sexting' scandal
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.