Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. King of Reggae who broke into the pop charts with 'I Shot the Sheriff'
2. Longtime coach of Hoosier basketball
3. Poet wrote "The Road Not Taken" and "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
4. Lost to Bill Clinton in the 1996 Presidential election
5. Boston Celtic legend is a point guard known for ball handling
6. Envy of Tim the Toolman Taylor as his home fix-it show set the standard
7. Poet had a famous love affair with Elizabeth Barrett
8. Longtime host of "The Price is Right"
9. Pittsburgh Pirates Hall of Famer who died in a plane crash
10. Wrote "Treasure Island" and "Kidnapped"
11. Born Robert Zimmerman before he became Tangled Up in Blue in a Hurricane
12. Well-known player for the Boston Bruins hockey team
13. Popular Confederate General during the US Civil War
14. Best known for playing father Mike Brady on "The Brady Bunch"
15. Gained determination from watching a spider reconstruct a web
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.