Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many believe that Socrates was the first Western philosopher, but he was not! Who was the first philosopher?
2. Which philosopher created the earliest known works studying Logic?
3. Plato's "Apology" is about a trial - whose?
4. St. Augustine was a Roman Catholic bishop of which city?
5. St. Thomas Aquinas referred to whom as "the philosopher"?
6. Who is the "Father of Modern Philosophy"?
7. Which philosophy had the most profound effect on the thinking of America's Founding Fathers?
8. Which philosopher began the "Copernican Revolution" in philosophy?
9. Who wrote about the "death of God"?
10. He claimed to have solved all of the problems of Philosophy.
Source: Author shusem81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.