Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Considered to be one of Austria's finest footballers
2. Austrian physician, namesake of an autism spectrum disorder
3. Danish author best known for his fairy tales
4. German fighter ace and a pioneer of aircraft manufacturing
5. Prolific German composer, wrote the opera "We Come to the River"
6. One of the most important Catholic theologians of the 20th century
7. German show jumper, won five Olympic gold medals
8. Seen as one of the greatest portraitist of the 16th century
9. Oscar winning composer for "The Lion King"
10. Danish physicist, discovered a link between electricity and magnetism
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.