Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My name is Thomas Edison. At least partly due to my poor diet, I developed this condition. What was the cause of my death?
2. My name is Louis XVI. I was sentenced to death in a way that was very typical of the French Revolution. What was the cause of my death?
3. My name is Abraham Lincoln. I was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, who wasn't in his right mind. Where in my body do you think I was shot that caused my death?
4. My name is Billie Holiday. Perhaps due to excessive drinking, I passed away. What was my cause of death?
5. My name is Joan of Arc. I was executed the way they put heretics to death in the Middle Ages. What was the cause of my death?
6. My name is Mark Twain. As an American, I died due to the leading cause of death in the United States. How did I pass away?
7. My name is Steve Jobs. I died from cancer of the organ that produces insulin. What was the cause of my death?
8. My name is Anne Frank. I died from a disease contracted by insect bites due to bad hygiene conditions. What was my cause of death?
9. My name is William the Conqueror. I died due to an infection in the organ that digests food and sends the important bits to other places in the body. Where did I get infected that caused my death?
10. My name is Sigmund Freud. I died of a miscalculated dose of a substance that belongs to the opioid drug family. What was the cause of my death?
Source: Author blake_aus_nsw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.