Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who accidentally stumbled on the invention of the microwave oven?
2. Was the invention of the popsicle intentional?
3. In early 20th century, America saw the Wright brothers make their first successful flight in an airplane that was powered and had fixed wings that were controllable. In what US state did this take place?
4. Who had interesting times after someone else claimed to have invented the telephone before he did?
5. Who invented the modern three-point seat belt for vehicles?
6. In 1879, which American decided to shine a little light on the subject with the successful patenting of the carbon-filament light bulb?
7. The vacuum cleaner has seen some interesting times evolving into what it is now. But who was the first person to get a U.S. patent for the invention of the vacuum cleaner?
8. Erno Rubik is typically credited with inventing the Rubik's cube. In what country did this take place?
9. It was invented by Albert Giblin, but who is credited with improving the siphon system used in flush toilets today?
10. Who is generally credited with inventing the petrol/gasoline-powered vehicle?
Source: Author j-zilch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.