Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jane was a Maid of Honour to both Katherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn.
2. Jane was a devout Protestant.
3. Jane had two brothers who were to play a part in history. What were their names?
4. How long after Anne Boleyn's death did Henry's marriage to Jane Seymour take place?
5. Jane made a special effort to befriend Henry's first daughter Mary, and get Henry to accept her as part of his family again.
6. Jane was pregnant when she married Henry VIII.
7. How long did Henry VIII wait (since ascending the Throne) for the birth of a healthy (legitimate) male heir?
8. Queen Jane died the same day her son Edward was born.
9. Where was Jane buried?
10. Henry VIII was heard to call for Jane on his deathbed.
Source: Author pele
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.