Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Anne's birthdate is unknown but most historians think it is either 1501 or 1507. The date may be in doubt, but her parents are not. What were their names?
2. At a young age Anne was sent to the court of the Archduchess Margaret of Austria. Margaret was the daughter of Maximilian I, the Holy Roman Emperor. Margaret ruled the Netherlands on behalf of her father.
3. Anne become a lady in waiting to one of Henry VIII's sisters, who was Queen of France. What was the name of this sister?
4. In January 1522 Anne was recalled to England. This happened so that she could marry her Irish cousin. What was his name?
5. Anne Boleyn was sent to the court of Henry VIII as a lady-in-waiting to Queen Katherine of Aragon. Anne made her début at a large social function held at court on 4 March 1522. What was this event?
6. While at court Anne was courted by many eligible bachelors. Who was the first of these men?
7. What title was Anne awarded, by Henry,in 1532, several months before they married?
8. Anne had a great effect on the religious aspects of Henry's court and kingdom but many claimed that there was something of the witch about her. What physical attribute was often given as evidence to support this view of her?
9. With Henry's first wife out of the way, Anne was consequently crowned Queen Consort on 1 June 1533 in a magnificent ceremony at Westminster Abbey. She was already pregnant. What name was the child given?
10. As the relationship between Anne and Henry deteriorated Henry's closest advisors were looking for ways to get rid of her, as Henry had now had his head turned by Jane Seymour. Which of these charges was NOT laid against Anne at her trial?
Source: Author pickle830
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.