Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What were Anne's parents' names?
2. At whose court did Anne first act as a fille d'honneur?
3. What role did Anne play in her first recorded appearance at the English court in 1522?
4. Whom did Anne love and want to marry?
5. How many letters survive today that Henry VIII wrote to Anne?
6. What animal did Anne have on her badge?
7. What illness did Anne suffer from in the summer of 1528?
8. What title was Anne given September 1, 1532?
9. When did Anne and Henry most likely marry, according to the majority of today's historians?
10. On the day before Anne's coronation, she was head of a procession through London. What did she wear that day?
11. When did Anne give birth to Elizabeth (I)?
12. What significant event happened to Anne in 1534?
13. What was Anne's dog's name?
14. Princess Elizabeth's governess was Lady Shelton. What relation was she to Anne?
15. What was the profession of Mark Smeaton at Henry and Anne's court?
16. Anne was arrested on May 2, 1536. What was NOT one of the crimes she was charged with committing?
17. Who was the Constable of the Tower at the time of Anne's imprisonment?
18. Two days after Anne's arrest, two other men were arrested. Who were these men?
19. Out of all of the men arrested in connection with Anne, which one is the only one to have confessed to any crime committed with Anne?
20. Who was tried *immediately* following Anne?
21. What did Anne wear to her execution?
22. Did Anne die as a queen?
23. Where was Anne's body interred?
24. Did Anne confess to the crimes before her execution?
25. Anne was found guilty and beheaded. Was she, in fact, guilty of any of the charges?
Source: Author ladyejayne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.