Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jane Seymour was born in either 1508 or 1509 to Sir John Seymour of Wiltshire and Margery Wentworth. Jane had two brothers who became very important to her son when he came to the throne. What were their names?
2. Jane was a well educated women who was accomplished in many areas and was fluent in several languages.
3. Which of these attributes was NOT mentioned in accounts of Jane's appearence after Henry started to take an interest in Jane?
4. What is significant about the day before Jane was formally betrothed to Henry?
5. Jane soon became pregnant. What food did Jane reportedly crave during her pregnancy?
6. Where did Jane give birth to her son Edward?
7. On what date was Edward christened?
8. Jane died at Hampton Court Palace, but where is she buried?
9. Which of Jane's stepchildren acted as chief mourner at her funeral?
10. Jane is the only wife of Henry VIII that is buried with him.
Source: Author pickle830
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.