Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start with the only U.S. president buried in Indiana. He was laid to rest in Indianapolis. He was both preceded and followed in office by Grover Cleveland. Who was the 23rd United States president?
2. Born in Gary in 1958, which famous singer/dancer was Elvis Presley's son-in-law?
3. His company was the first major American designer brand. What fashion icon was born in Fort Wayne in 1922?
4. What Native American military leader organized a confederacy of tribes centered in Prophetstown to resist American expansion into the Midwest?
5. Originally named Jane Alice Peters, what star from Hollywood's "Golden age" was born in Fort Wayne October on 6th 1908? She starred in such films as "To Be or Not to Be", "Made For Each other", and "Our Man Godfrey".
6. Brazil is the birthplace of what Purdue educated agronomist, entrepreneur, and pitchman who started a snack food giant?
7. What "Hoosier Poet" aka "Children's Poet" was born in Greenfield?
8. What Indianapolis born journalist co-hosted "Today" for 13 years and "NBC Dateline" for 12?
9. What Kokomo teenager made national headlines in 1985 when he was barred from attending school because he was infected with the AIDS virus?
10. What "Hick from French Lick" led the Boston Celtics to 3 NBA titles?
Source: Author YourLordship
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.