Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was known as "The Little Magician?"
2. What US state has among its nicknames, "The Crossroads of America?"
3. Who was known as "The Pathfinder?"
4. Shawnee Chief Tecumseh's brother, Tenskwatawa was an important Indian leader among his people. What was his famous nickname?
5. What US state claims the nickname of "Gem of the Mountains?"
6. Which First Lady was known as "The Duchess?"
7. Who was known as "Indian Hannibal?"
8. Stephen A. Douglas was an important politician from Illinois around the time of the great Civil War. He was known as "The Little Giant."
9. Which former First Lady was called "The Debutante?"
10. "The Great Nullificator" was a nickname of a famous person. Which of the following is the correct answer?
Source: Author Bodyguard
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.