Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which actress rose to fame as Carol Brady on "The Brady Bunch" (1969-1974) and has been a TV mainstay for over 50 years?
2. Who is the famed author of "Cat's Cradle" (1963), "Slaughter-house Five" (1969) and "Breakfast of Champions" (1973)?
3. Which hard rock singer rose to fame as leader of the band Guns N' Roses?
4. Who was the United States Vice President who served under Woodrow Wilson and united the country with humour and morale building during World War I?
5. Which composer and songwriter rose to fame during the "Roaring Twenties" with songs "Lets Do It (Let's Fall In Love)", "You're the Top" and "Night and Day", and musicals "Kiss Me Kate" and "Can-Can"?
6. Which chef and business man is famous for founding a restaurant in Kentucky despite being from Indiana?
7. Which American actor rose to fame with "East of Eden" and "Rebel Without a Cause" just as quickly as he died in a car crash?
8. Which author of romance and paranormal novels for young adults is famous for "The Princess Diaries"?
9. Who is the American puzzle creator who is famous for serving as the "New York Times" crossword puzzle editor?
10. Which American politician served as a Union Army General in the American Civil War but has achieved more lasting fame for his prominent facial hair and a firearm?
Source: Author napierslogs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.