Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What actor, who refuses to die hard, has made a career out of robbing banks, portraying a hitman, and saving the world countless times?
2. Johnny Cash wasn't the only boy with a feminine name. What alpha male Major League Baseball pitcher also had a girl's name?
3. Being a professional wrestler is a hard life. On the road most days and beating your body up just to entertain people isn't exactly the life for everybody. This wrestler I am inviting hails from France and was one of the first world famous stars from that field. Who is he?
4. Four touchdowns in one game, leader of "NO MAAM," and father of the dumbest person in the history of television. Who is the actor who played this great man?
5. What man cave would be complete without a Heavy Metal God? What better musician to have over than the man who took over the reins for Black Sabbath when Ozzy left? Which one of these men did that?
6. The San Francisco 49ers have their share of Hall of Fame players. None are regarded higher by this author than the man who played safety in the Bay Area during the 1980's. Who am I talking about?
7. What magazine publisher survived an assassination attempt that left him in a wheelchair?
8. Nobody wants to go face to face with a Spitting Cobra. Well, almost nobody. There is one Australian who was more than happy to see one that close. Crikey! Can you name him?
9. No list of man cave entrants is complete without a comedian. What man, whose career started in the 1950s and continued up until the year he died (2008), did I request to come hang in my man cave?
10. Considered by many to be the greatest Major League Baseball player of all time, which man roamed the outfield for the Detroit Tigers in the early 20th century and retired with over 4,000 hits?
Source: Author Anton
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.