Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The maternal grandmother of Augustus was the niece of whom?
2. Whose last words are reputed to have been 'Oh my, I must be turning into a god'
3. Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus is better known as?
4. In the Year of the Four Emperors, who were the four emperors?
5. Augustus' daughter, known as Julia the Elder, married who?
6. Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus became which emperor in later life?
7. Domitian shared a consulship with which prospective emperor in AD90?
8. Whose rule lasted only 8 weeks according to Tacitus?
9. Vespasian's youngest son became which emperor?
10. What happened on 24th January 41 A.D.?
Source: Author marcuscicero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.