Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Great leader of anti-war faction in Carthage during the Second Punic War
2. Great military leader of Goguryeo, the northernmost of the Three Kingdoms of Korea
3. Great king of Macedonia, considered the most successful military commander in history
4. Great king of Judea, known for his building projects and cruelty to opponents
5. Great Byzantine emperor, attempted to restore the Roman Empire
6. Great founder of Akkadian dynasty and empire
7. Great first emperor of China, began construction of the Great Wall
8. Great Roman emperor, built a new capital and legalized Christianity.
9. Great Persian king, organized empire using satraps
10. Great Roman military leader, lost a civil war against Julius Caesar
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.