Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An Emergency Medical Technician and a paramedic are the same.
2. An ambulance arrives at a call. What is an aide's first priority?
3. What is the definition of 'anatomy'?
4. A fire truck and a fire engine are the same.
5. There is a national organization which can help a person learn first aid. What is that organization?
6. What does the term medial mean?
7. Do infants and children breathe at the same rate?
8. If an unqualified person arrives first on the scene of an auto accident, and there is an unconscious victim, what is the first thing that person should do?
9. What should you do if you witness a seizure?
10. What is "the golden hour"?
Source: Author iamemt7890
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.