Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I specialize in the "lower extremities", but mainly work with feet and ankles. What do I specialize in?
2. I specialize in only diagnosing and treating allergies and am called an immunologist.
3. I specialize in treating malignant neoplasms. What am I?
4. I deal with medical and biological issues that affect the birth of a child (especially high-risk pregnancies, testing, and fetal development, or may specialize in reproductive endocrinology and infertility). What is my specialty?
5. I specialize in the care of critically ill patients, usually in an intensive care unit. What am I?
6. I specialize in the way humans fight off diseases. What type of doctor am I?
7. I specialize on the "ductless" gland and on hormones. What type of doctor am I?
8. I practise family medicine. I can be called an EP.
9. I specialize in viruses and am therefore a virologist.
10. A urologist deals with the reproductive systems of men and women, along with their urinary tracts.
Source: Author veghead13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.