Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How old was Fred Shipman when his mother passed away?
2. What was the maiden name of Dr Shipman's wife, Primrose?
3. Where did Fred get a job after completing his studies?
4. Fred then moved to Abraham Ormerod Medical Centre. Where is this?
5. When did Dr Shipman join the Donneybrook practice in Hyde?
6. Who was Dr Shipman's first victim?
7. Whose death brought the killings to police attention?
8. There were so many suspected victims that police drew up a 5 point scale, with those receiving 5 being top priority.
9. At Harold Shipman's trial in 2000, how many counts of murder were brought against him?
10. Dr Shipman admitted his crimes.
Source: Author rachcaine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.