Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these United States Supreme Court Justices is NOT a member of the Silent Generation?
2. Three of the original Mercury Seven U.S. astronauts were members of the Silent Generation. Which of these was one of those three?
3. Of the first 43 United States Presidents, how many were part of the Silent Generation?
4. Between the awards for 1930 and 2016, the United States has had eleven persons win the Nobel Prize in Literature. Of those eleven, how many belong to the Silent Generation?
5. Of the Academy Awards for Best Actor made between 1962 and 1998, seventeen members of the Silent Generation won nineteen awards. Which pair of actors won two awards each?
6. Between 1925 and 1929, the Silent Generation produced many popular vocalists. Which of these was NOT born during those years?
7. The Boston Red Sox and the Boston Celtics have had many players who made either the National Baseball Hall of Fame or the National Basketball Hall of Fame. Of the great athletes listed, which one was NOT a member of the Silent Generation?
8. The Silent Generation included many great artists. Which of these American painters was NOT one of them?
9. Several American comedians were part of the Silent Generation. Which of these was NOT?
10. Which of these fast food franchises was founded by a person or persons NOT born between 1925 and 1945?
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.