Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Roosevelt New Deal agency was known as the CCC?
2. What Roosevelt New Deal agency is known as the FDIC?
3. What Roosevelt New Deal agency is abbreviated as FHA?
4. For what Roosevelt New Deal agency does NLRB stand?
5. The initials SEC stand for what federal agency established as part of Roosevelt's New Deal?
6. For what does SSA stand? (It is a major agency that Roosevelt's New Deal created.)
7. The TVA was established in 1933 as part of Roosevelt's New Deal. But what does TVA mean?
8. The WPA was created in 1935 as part of Roosevelt's New Deal and was discontinued in 1943. For what does WPA stand?
9. The AAA is a federal agency that was initially formed in 1933, was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 1936, and was reestablished in 1938 by a new law that corrected the errors pointed out by the Supreme Court. But for what does AAA stand?
10. The NYA operated from 1935 to 1943, beginning as part of the WPA (Works Progress Administration), part of Roosevelt's New Deal. For what did NYA stand?
Source: Author lowtechmaster
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.