Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Thomas Edison born?
2. What is Thomas Edison's middle name?
3. Which one of these inventions did Edison not discover or help improve?
4. When did Thomas Edison die?
5. At what age did Edison become a telegraph operator?
6. In 1876, Edison built his famous laboratory in Menlo Park. In which U.S. state is Menlo Park?
7. In 1879, Edison successfully tested the incandescent light. What did he use for a filament?
8. What is the name of Edison's motion picture invention?
9. When did Edison marry his first wife Mary Stilwell?
10. Edison's second wife (Mina Miller) had three kids with him: Madeleine, Charles, and Theodore. Which of these children became the most famous?
Source: Author heintz57
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.