Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The last known whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa was on Wednesday July 30, 1975 at the Machus Red Fox restaurant in Bloomfield Township, a suburb of what U.S. midwestern city?
2. In a 1989 magazine interview, mobster Donald "Tony The Greek" Frankos claimed that Hoffa's remains were buried under the west end zone of what football stadium?
3. According to a 2004 book by Charles Brandt, Mob hitman Frank "Irishman" Sheeran confessed to killing Hoffa in a Detroit house. The title of that book references what euphemistic exchange reportedly used by someone looking to hire a hitman?
4. Another theory claims that mobster Russell Bufalino contracted Jimmy Hoffa's murder and that Hoffa's body was subsequently buried in an abandoned coal mine shaft in the city of Pittston (Bufalino's homebase) in what U.S. state?
5. Some leads suggested that Jimmy Hoffa was buried in a Staten Island, New York landfill. That landfill was named for its location along the banks of what estuary, ironic given its purported link to Hoffa's disappearance?
6. One Teamsters official reported to the FBI that Jimmy Hoffa had "run off" to a South American country with "a black go-go dancer." Oddly enough, the name of the country referenced has the same name as the city of Hoffa's birthplace. Where Hoffa was born?
7. Now "cometh" infamous Mob hitman Richard Kuklinski. He claimed in a TV interview that Hoffa was "now a car bumper," because his body was dissolved in an acid tank used to rechrome car bumpers. A 2006 book by Philip Carlo claimed Kuklinski confessed to kidnapping and murdering Hoffa with four other men. What Kuklinski nickname did Carlo use for the title of his book?
8. William Bufalino, a lawyer who represented the Teamsters and Jimmy Hoffa, claimed that Hoffa was killed by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency to prevent Hoffa from disclosing the Mafia's involvement in a CIA alleged plot to kill what political leader?
9. According to the 1992 film "Hoffa," Jimmy Hoffa was shot and killed in the parking lot of a small, isolated diner while sitting in the backseat of a car. How does the movie explain the disappearance of Hoffa's body from the scene?
10. The mystery surrounding Jimmy Hoffa may not be surprising given that his middle name is what?
Source: Author amcoffice
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.