Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the legendary drummer of the Rolling Stones who died in August 2021?
2. Who was the "Voice of Formula 1" for many years on the UK TV coverage?
3. Who was the Canadian-British entertainer, probably best known for his role as a team captain on the game show "Give Us A Clue"'?
4. Who was the female team captain of "Give Us a Clue"?
5. Who was the Liverpool and England football player, who played in every game of the 1966 World Cup Tournament, who died in September 2021, aged 83?
6. Who was the inventor of pocket calculators, early personal computers such as the ZX Spectrum range and the C5, a small electric car?
7. Who was the Liverpudlian front man of the band that had the No 1 (in the UK) song "You'll Never Walk Alone"? It has become the anthem of Liverpool Football Club.
8. Who was the man that, despite becoming a paraplegic after a road accident, continued to run his eponymous Formula 1 team that achieved over 100 victories?
9. Who was the British centenarian who walked laps of his garden during the first Coronovirus lockdown to raise money for the National Health Service Charities, only to die with Covid early in 2021?
10. And finally, who was the husband of Queen Elizabeth for 73 years, who died aged 99 in April 2021?
Source: Author lindawhat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.