Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to a literal reading of the Book of Revelation (King James Version), what does the number of the beast signify?
2. According to the Book of Revelation (King James Version), where will the mark of the beast be placed?
3. Some sources maintain that the biblical beast was actually a Roman emperor. Which name in particular is mentioned?
4. Some sources believe that the biblical mark of the beast will be a combination of a physical mark with numbers. What commonplace identification mark, first used in the 1970s, has been suggested?
5. The sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet, Waw or Vav, has been used by some sources to indicate the biblical name of the beast. What do they believe is signified by 666?
6. Which of these items, which generally appeared in the mid twentieth century and which is now used widely for commerce, is believed by some sources to be the biblical mark of the beast?
7. Another candidate for the mark of the beast is an item that was first patented in the 1970s to be used both for commerce and to store personal information. Which of the following inventions has been suggested to be the biblical mark of the beast?
8. Which item, first developed in the mid twentieth century and commonly used for animal identification, has been suggested by some sources to be the biblical mark of the beast?
9. Of course there's a name for it: What is the fear of the number 666?
10. Quite a few biblical scholars believe that the number 666 was not the number originally mentioned in the Bible. Which number do they believe is the true number of the beast?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.