Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the most dominant of the One Billion and One Dalmatians at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches arrived with the number 49 on his collar - indeed some would say he bosses all the others around. We named him after a country that sits on one side of the 49th parallel. What is that name?
2. As a birthday treat, Kyle, the lowliest (and frankly, dimmest) of the kennel boys at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches, was given a chance to name one of our One Billion and One Dalmatians. He looked at the number on one collar and promptly named the dog "Heinz Beans". What was the number?
3. At Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches, it quickly became obvious what name we were going to give to number 186,000 of our One Billion And One Dalmatians. What is that name?
4. Kyle the kennel boy is not the brightest spark at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches, and he took it seriously when we suggested that he should count our One Billion and One Dalmatians just to be sure none were lost. If he took one second to count each dog, how long, roughly, would he take to count the lot?
5. Sometimes we at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches think that Kyle the dimwitted kennel boy has too much time on his hands. He worked out that at an average length of four feet, One Billion and One Dalmatians laid nose to outstretched tail would reach a fair distance. How far?
6. There is a greedy streak in the head of Kyle the kennel boy at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches. Last week he read that the Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich had ordered a new yacht costing $1.2bn. He started to work out how many coats from our One Billion and One Dalmatians he would have to sell to Cruella de Vil at $25 apiece to buy that yacht. How many was it?
7. Not a lot of people people know this, but dogs easily fall asleep while being read to. Kyle the kennel boy has been reading the book "Billion Dollar Brain" to the One Billion and One Dalmatians at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches. Who starred in the movie version?
8. Ever since those One Billion and One Dalmatians were dropped off at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches, Kyle the kennel boy developed a fascination for the word "billion" He's a bit of a trivia buff, so one of the questions he asked at the Thursday night quiz was which was the first movie ever to gross more than $1bn? What is the correct answer?
9. One Billion and One Dalmatians eat a lot of food here at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches. At $1 a head each week, the food bill we paid in summer 2009 came to $1bn (WalMart gave us $1 off for bulk buying). Which of these packages could we have bought instead?
10. The worst thing about having to look after One Billion And One Dalmatians here at Splash's Rest Home for Pampered Pooches is the noise when they howl. They particularly howl when Kyle the dimwitted kennel boy starts to sing "Billion dollar baby/Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel". Who released a single and album called "Billion Dollar Babies"?
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.