Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I'll start with a fairly straightforward question. While the Trinity is never officially laid out in the Bible, it has become a fundamental doctrine of Christianity. Which group of three entities is typically described as making up the Christian Trinity?
2. Which group of three books all belong to the Pentateuch?
3. Which of these books of the Bible has only three chapters?
4. By number of words, what are the three shortest books of the Bible?
5. Jesus had an inner group of disciples who experienced several important events that the other disciples did not. Who are these three? (This question could also likely be asked as: which three disciples are mentioned the most in the Gospels?)
6. The Catholic Church defines seven important sacraments which are important to the life of its followers. Which of these choices lists three that are included in this list?
7. Which grouping of three Christian denominations includes only Protestant denominations?
8. Which of the following were all either among the 12 original apostles called by Jesus, or chosen by the others as a replacement of the one who betrayed him?
9. The visit of the Magi or wise men following the birth of Christ is mentioned only in Matthew with no mention as to their number. However, the Western Christian church has traditionally given three names to these nativity figures. What are the three names these mysterious figures are known by?
10. There are three primary patron saints for the country of Italy. Which of these is not one of them?
Source: Author justin_ingels
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.