Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name for the incense burner that is often swung around on a set of chains?
2. The person who swings the incense burner is called a:
3. Some people suffer severe reactions to incense.
4. What is the proper name for the goblet into which wine is poured for the sacrament of Holy Communion?
5. The reading of the "gospel" during a worship service may include a reading from any of the following books:
6. The piece of furniture, often raised, usually used to hold a bible and usually from where a priest or pastor preaches is called:
7. The main part of the church sanctuary is also known as a knave.
8. What is the tall cross or crucifix (made tall by being attached to a pole) known as?
9. What is the person called who carries the tall cross attached to a pole?
10. When a worship leader wears an alb, what is the rope-like thing worn around the waist called?
Source: Author Bzurd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.