Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Definition: The formal act of a priest or bishop pronouncing the forgiveness of sins by Christ to those who are qualified by penitence to receive it.
2. Definition: The washing of fingers and vessels after the Communion.
3. Definition: The central content of the Christian revelation, the glad tidings of redemption.
4. Definition: Ritual or ceremonial directions printed at the beginning of service books, or in the course of the text.
5. Definition: A room annexed to a church or chapel for keeping the sacred vessels and for the vesting of priests and other clerics.
6. Definition: The washing of the celebrant's fingers prior to the consecration of the Eucharistic elements.
7. Definition: The outermost garment worn by priests and bishops in celebrating the Eucharist, and rarely at other times.
8. Definition: Receptacle for baptismal water, normally made of stone, more rarely of metal.
9. Definition: Letters of the Greek alphabet used in the Christian Church to denote God's eternity and infinitude.
10. Definition: The long garment, now usually black (formerly of various colours), worn by the clergy.
Source: Author Cymruambyth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.