Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For me to live is Christ and to die is ___ (Philippians 1:21)
2. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my ___ (Luke 1:47)
3. ___ not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him (Genesis 22:12)
4. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the ___ (Isaiah 11:6)
5. Behold, the tabernacle of God is with ___, and he will dwell with them (Revelation 21:3)
6. And Thomas answered and said unto him, my ___ (John 20:28)
7. ___not; taste not; handle not (Colossians 2:21)
8. God is our ___ and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1)
9. Bring hither the fatted ___ (Luke 15:23)
10. ___ forgive them, for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34)
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.