Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stanislaus Kostka was born in what eastern European country?
2. In which century did Stanislaus Kostka live?
3. Stanislaus was born into a wealthy family. What was his father's occupation?
4. His older brother accompanied Stanislaus when they were sent away to school. What was his brother's name?
5. In which capital city was the school where Stanislaus was educated?
6. What order of priests did Saint Stanislaus Kostka belong to?
7. In which city did Saint Stanislaus meet his premature death?
8. Saint Stanislaus was canonised in 1726 by which Pope?
9. The saint's impact has spread far from his eastern European roots. A college located in Georgetown is named for him in which of these countries?
10. Since he died at a tender age you will probably not be surprised to learn that Saint Stanislaus Kostka is the patron saint for which of these groups?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.