Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Help thy brother's boat across, and lo! thine own has reached the shore.'
2. 'Whosoever is angry with his brother without cause shall be in danger of judgment.'
3. 'Am I my brother's keeper?'
4. 'If a man says, I love God, and yet hates his brother, he is a liar.'
5. 'Whoever degrades a brother degrades me, and whatever is done or said returns to me.'
6. 'A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city.'
7. 'Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.'
8. 'He who blesses most is blest.'
9. 'Behold, how good it is for brethren to dwell together in Zion.'
10. 'My yoke is easy and my burden is light.'
Source: Author noregap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.