Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. New American Standard: John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have ______ ______."
2. New King James: 2 Timothy 1:12b is, "For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that day."
3. NKJV: John 15:15," No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you ___, for all things that I heard from My Father, I have made known to you."
4. NKJV: 1 Peter 1:15-16, "But as He who called you is ___, you also be ___ in all your conduct, because it is written,'Be ___, for I am ___."
5. NKJV: 1 John 2:8 reads, "He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked."
6. What reference is this verse from? "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I will say rejoice!"
7. NKJV: "Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord." What is the referance to this verse?
8. NKJV: What is the shortest verse in the Bible, and where is it found?
9. NKJV John 17:17 reads, "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth."
10. Romans 3:10 reads, "There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God."
Source: Author bloombabe01
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.