Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For $100, how old was Jesus when he got lost in Jerusalem for three days, whilst visiting the Temple with his parents?
2. For $200, several times in Luke Chapter 2, it is obvious that Mary, the mother of Jesus, heard and saw things that she did not understand. What does the Bible say she did about this?
3. For $300, what is the first thing that God said to Adam and Eve after they had sinned by eating the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which God had forbidden them to do?
4. For $500, when God first spoke to Samuel in the night when he was sleeping in the temple, who did Samuel think it was that was calling him?
5. For $1,000, which of these is not one of the titles given to the coming Messiah in Isaiah 9?
6. For $2,000, which two prophets appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration alongside Jesus?
7. For $4,000, in what village was the house of Mary, Martha and Lazarus, where Jesus loved to spend time?
8. For $8,000,what was the name of Jonathan's lame son, whom David took into his own household after Jonathan's death?
9. For $16,000, why does the Bible say the Pharisees watched Jesus closely when a man came to him for healing on the Sabbath?
10. For $32,000, which of these was not one of the seven deacons chosen to serve the early church in Acts 6?
11. For $64,000, from which of the minor prophets in the Old Testament is this verse taken?
"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
12. For $125,000, what does Paul say is 'a root of all kinds of evil'?
13. For $250,000, what happened when the priests brought the ark of the covenant into its appointed place in the temple?
14. For $500,000, in Ezekiel 3, the prophet was given a scroll to eat. How is its taste described?
15. For $1,000,000, who told Naaman that Elisha could heal him of his leprosy?
Source: Author cal562301
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.