Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was Noah's father?
2. What does "Noah" sound like in Hebrew?
3. What were the names of Noah's three sons?
4. Why did God command Noah to build the ark?
5. How many animals of each kind did God tell Noah to bring onto the ark?
6. A week before the flood began, God gave Noah a specific warning about when the waters would come.
7. What was the date (according to the Hebrew calendar) when God sent the floodwaters on the earth in order to wipe out all mankind?
8. What was the order that Noah sent out birds to look for dry land?
9. What was the first thing that Noah did after he got out of the ark?
10. Most people know that the story of Noah and the flood is found in the book of Genesis. However, do you know what chapters his story is found in (excluding his genealogy)?
Source: Author china_girl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.