Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This story begins with God bargaining with a Biblical patriarch to see if God will spare or smite the wicked city. Which patriarch begs God to consider leniency?
2. God starts out his judgment by sending messengers to Sodom; who does he choose for this particular journey?
3. A mob attempts to assault God's messengers while they stay at Lot's house in Sodom, but they are stopped by what divine punishment?
4. God's messengers were trying to find a certain number of righteous people in Sodom, which would have nullified God's punishment of the town. How many people?
5. How many people did God save from the city of Sodom before its final judgment?
6. What command did God give the people he allowed out of Sodom, as the only condition of their safe exit?
7. What punishment does God visit upon the person who does not fulfill his post-Sodom commandment?
8. What punishment did God visit upon the city of Sodom itself?
9. Which sinful city was destroyed alongside Sodom in the Genesis account?
10. What apparently sinful act do Lot's daughters commit when they find that there are no men available anymore to marry them?
Source: Author merylfederman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.