Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How much did Joseph's brothers receive for selling him to the Ishmaelites?
2. Of Pharaoh's officers, who purchased Joseph from the Ishmaelites?
3. Joseph was imprisoned in Egypt based on a woman's lie.
4. In Joseph's first dream interpretations while in jail, who was to be hanged?
5. What did Joseph interpret Pharaoh's dreams of cows and corn to mean?
6. When Jacob sent his sons to Egypt for food, which son stayed behind with him?
7. Joseph sent all of his brothers back to retrieve the brother left behind with their father Jacob.
8. After Joseph was sold into Egypt, Jacob never saw Joseph again before his death.
9. As Jacob was telling his sons of what awaited their future, which son was described as a lion's whelp?
10. Jacob was buried in Egypt.
Source: Author jaknginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.